Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HOW TO REACH THE 80s IN GOOD HEALTH

I've learnt over the years that the adage "You are what you eat" is absolutely true! Here I am, at the age of 87+, moving into a further career as a concert solo and accompanying pianist with recitals becoming more and more frequent, teaching piano, secretary of the Bahá'í Assembly of Swellendam, treasurer of the Swellendam Heritage Association, bookkeeping for a chiropractic clinic and generally enjoying life in a beautiful part of the world. I thought I would just put this information out in case there are those who would like to know how to achieve such a state of health and well-being in what is called "old age"! If you are one of those people, follow my blog and write to me in the comment section. If there are quite a few requests I will post another message to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment